March was a fun, busy month. I had two baby showers - one thrown by my co-workers Vicki & Bettina and another thrown by the Partners at my work. Again, Avery got so much stuff. My friend Ruth alone bought Avery 8 new outfits ... she has a grandson and another one on the way so I think she liked shopping for a little girl. We also got a pack n' play, our second car seat, a Moses basket and rocker and lots more gifts and necessities. Jason and spent last weekend trying to organize everything which was a task considering we're not sure what we'll need or what the purpose of some of the items are even.
We also had March birthday celebrations. We celebrated Anderson's birthday on St. Patrick's Day and of course Jason's 30th birthday was on the 25th. His parents and brother came into town for the weekend which was nice. We went and saw the Hunger Games and had an excellent dinner at Mockingbird Bistro. On Jason's actual birthday we went down to our favorite watering hole, Onion Creek, and spent the day there with several friends.
What else...oh, we also had all of our new pregnant group friends over for dinner. We had a great time and the boys enjoyed meeting each other. I think Jason met a few new buddies. Two of the women in our little group have already had their babies. Ruthie had a little boy on March 22nd and Karen had a little girl on March 26th. It's so exciting that the little ones are starting to arrive.
Jason and I also took a labor and birth class in March. That was interesting. I swear we almost got kicked out of the class a couple of times because we were laughing. But as the day is getting closer the humor is slowly disappearing. I'm actually starting to get a bit nervous about labor and delivery.
Four weeks left though and Jason and I could not be more excited. Neither of us are motivated at work right now and I think it's because we're so excited about what is to come. Hopefully the days pass quickly.
Here are a few pictures from March:
 |
| 32 weeks |
 |
| Centerpieces at the work shower - Aunt Kandy, you will love this idea. The flowers are made of baby socks which I was able to keep and reuse. The idea came from Pintrest...definitely look into it. |
 |
| Avery's first Dynamo's shirt which she can wear next year when Dad takes her to her first game. |
 |
| Lots more gifts. |
 |
| My co-workers enjoying the yummy food! |
 |
| A couple of the adorable outfits from Ruth. |
 |
| Jason and I before his birthday dinner. |
 |
| Jason, Jerry & Brett looking handsome. |
I'm so excited for you too! Don't stress about labor & delivery...MILLIONS of women have done it! =)
ReplyDelete