Since I last posted we haven't been doing much. I've had a few issues with my kidneys so have just been relaxing and per the doctor's advice "staying as comfortable as possible". This means a lot of time on the couch and in bed. I'm sure Jason is about to go crazy. The good news is that considering I've been in pain the last 7 weeks, the last week or so I've been feeling better. I hope I continue to improve because we've got three more months before little Avery is supposed to join us in this world. To keep ourselves busy, we're currently watching the Star Wars series (I've never seen one before this weekend) and lounging around with Dexter.
I've joined a group called Heights Kids Group which is for neighborhood moms but there is a sub-group for expecting mothers. I've gone to a few dinners and it's really fun to meet new people who are in the same boat as me. We're actually hosting a BBQ on March 10th for the girls I've met and their husbands so our husbands can get to know each other. I'm sure they will be swapping horror stories of their pregnant wives.
My bump is growing by the day and strangers are telling me "I'm huge" for how far along I am. This is concerning. Avery's been kicking up a storm and I think patiently awaiting her arrival. Her nursery is coming along great but I'm waiting to post more pictures until it's finished. In the meantime below are some bump pictures from 24 weeks and 26 weeks.
 |
| 24 Weeks |
 |
| 26 Weeks |
 |
| Dexter and I watching a movie |
No comments:
Post a Comment