With Avery's arrival just around the corner I thought it was a good time to start a blog. My friend Eileen has one and I love it...it's a great way to keep up with her family since I never see her (even though she lives 20 miles away).
So to start, let me just say I'll do my best to update this regularly with photos and stories of Avery over the next few months before she arrives. However, do not feel as if you have to read it.
I'll start with posting the much requested baby bump pictures. Here you go:
 |
| 14 weeks - I thought I had a belly then |
 |
| 21 weeks |
And of course the purpose of this blog is Avery. Most of you have already seen the ultrasounds pictures but here they are again:
 |
| 19 week ultrasound |
 |
| 23 week 3D ultrasound |
Needless to say Jason and I are so proud and excited to meet her. May 3rd cannot come soon enough.
Look at her!! I can't believe how developed she is. So exciting :-)
ReplyDelete